PhD, English Literature, Ball State University, 2016
- "Television as Archive Replacement in Fahrenheit 451." 2016. The Quint: An Interdisciplinary Quarterly from the North.
- "Archival Domination in Fahrenheit 451." 2016. MOSF (The Journal of the Museum of Science Fiction).
- “Archival Embodiment in The Handmaid’s Tale." 2015. Margaret Atwood Studies.
- “The African Imaginary in The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, Or Gustavus Vassa, the African.” 2014. Text in Context: A Graduate Student Journal.
- Archival Embodiment in SF – due out 2018
Science Fiction Novels
- Co-founded an ongoing online collection of conversations spanning science fiction, art, design and music: New Rural